V2.11 2014 March 17
- CE-Symm is now distributed as a binary that is available for download
V2.10 2013 July 3
- Symmetry page now supports JSmol
V2.9 2013 Feb 11
- New command line options for running DB searches.
V2.8 2012 Oct 22
- Improvements for dealing with biological assemblies
V2.7 2012 Jun 05
- Web site now with improved documentation for how to script from command line.
- Download bundle now using a new build-script
V2.6 2012 Apr 25
- jCE/jFATCAT download now supports execution of CE-CP (detection of Circular Permutations)
V2.5 2011 Oct 3rd
- Symmetry census of SCOP has a better performing interface.
V2.4 2011 Sep 29th
- CE-symm now can calculate the order of symmetry.
V2.3 2011 July 11th
- New parameter for symmetry detection: It is now possible to weight sequence conservation during alignment calculation.
V2.2 2011 May 17th
- symmetry interface now with stable URLs
- Local version: Now correctly storing the local file-path of the user provided file
- fixed an issue with Calpha atoms that had alternate locations
V2.1 2011 April 30th
- Added a new symmetry interface for the detection of internal symmetries and similarities within proteins
V1.1 2010 July 16th
- Support for alignment of SCOP domains
- Several new command line parameters
- Can fetch and display single PDB IDs and SCOP domains in Jmol
V1.0 2010 April 9th
- Support for Circular Permutations (Spencer Bliven)
V0.9 2009 Nov 18th
- New, interactive, alignment display panel
- New UI for running local DB searches against PDB40
- Web site has new look and feel.